Monday, March 12, 2007

Updated shows

MARCH

"THE SPRING INVITATIONAL"-group show, cool place, I'm excited.
March 24th
The Venice Contemporary
12222 Venice Blvd.
LA, CA


Advancement Group Show at school
I've got a few (like 6 I think) paintings in the galleries at CSULB. I think they look cool. It'll be up until Mar 15th
info: www.thevenicecontemporary.com

"Everything but the Kitschen Sync" - group show is still up
La Luz De Jesus Gallery
4633 Hollywood Blvd.
LA, CA

or go to www.laluzdejesus.com for more info on the show.

APRIL

Design For Humanity-Billabong benefit for surfaid
April 26th (Thursday)
Avalon/Spider Club, Hollywood
Me and a bunch of other artists, sounds like fun and proceeds go to surfaid, something that matters. For more info or tix go to: www.designforhumanity.com

MAY

I got nothin' thank heaven.

JUNE

"Constant" - just me
Avanti Cafe
Costa Mesa, CA

a good chance to see new paintings and get some good food, what more could you ask for?

Looks like there are more shows in the works for summer and beyond but I'll post them when all the details get worked out.
Thanks for showing up and supporting its always a good feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home