Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Skindiver


This panting was sold to some lovely people last summer. I thought I'd put it up to prove that I still do character work kind of (take that!) I'm gonna start re-working the octopus-guy with speakers in his chest toy for kicks. I don't have any plans to get it made but will post the turnarounds for my students scrutiny. Anyway I finished my last bit o' freelance work up so its just teaching and painting for the rest of the year, and hopefully until summer when I'll start having a panic attack and looking for more work but thats another story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Spears said...

this is very cool Rick, I like how the fish/girl seperates from the background, the dark shape behind her looks like a shadow. Really nice work dude!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Maleficium said...

Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have bought this, even though you suck! lol This is great. Those little rinky dink arms are hilarious! Great job.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home