Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A painting on a fin


Here is the first of two fins I was asked to donate to the Save Trestles Auction coming up in a week or so. I just wrote a long rant about how much I love paint, then read it and thought it was weird so I deleted it. I need friends that paint and want to geek out about it. Now taking applications. heres a link to the Surfrider website with info on the show.

http://www.surfrider.org/southorangecounty/Trestles_Fundraiser.html

copy and paste I don't know how to link or just go to surfrider.org and find your way to South Orange County.

Thanks for looking

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave James said...

That came out great. I really dig this!

Dave

10:14 PM  
Blogger Katie McDee said...

Very Very cool Rick. Is there anything on the other side?

11:46 AM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Oh boy that's lovely work man !!

8:32 AM  
Blogger rick reese said...

thanks you guys...no theres nothing on the other side...its meant to be hung on the wall not used in the water. Glad you like it.

r

1:13 PM  
Blogger Boom said...

Nice fin Rick!

9:58 PM  
Blogger rick reese said...

thanks boom

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home